[asterisk-users] Re: Zap channel faxing in or out fails but phone calls work.

Gregory L Miller-Kramer millerg at contexttech.com
Thu Jul 20 07:04:13 MST 2006

It was a simple solution. Bruce Reeves was correct. Sangoma had and
issue with their drivers and re-syncing.

I upgraded the drivers and all is good.

Thanks to those that offered help. It was much appreciated.

Greg

I had similar problems with a Sangoma card in this configuration. I
recently received from Sangoma an updated driver that fixed issues with
resyncing the clock on the card. You might try getting a hold of
Sangoma, David Yat Sin if possible and ask him about it, it may very
well be the same problew. On 7/19/06, Gregory L Miller-Kramer