[asterisk-users] Identifying invoking party for a feature

Wayne P. HIll wphill at voicenet.com
Thu Jul 20 05:31:36 MST 2006

I didn't do anything except upgrade.  We were using 1.2.7 because of
problems with transfer using Cisco 7960s over Sergio's chan_sccp
driver in later versions.    After much frustration we dropped 1.2.10
on last night, and it just worked.  Didn't make any changes at all to
the dialplan.

Believe me I'm quite mystified right now, but I'm worried if I look
into it too deeply it'll stop working for me, so I'm not asking too
many questions just yet :)

--Wayne