[asterisk-users] SipAddHeaders Question

Steven Ringwald asric at asric.com
Wed Jul 19 13:52:01 MST 2006

I have added a header using the SipAddHeader command. At some point
later, I would like to clear this header, as I no longer need it.

For instance, I add the Call-Info header for auto-answering a SNOM
phone. When I transfer the call to another snom phone, the auto-answer
header travels along with the call, resulting in another auto-answer.
What I would like to have happen is the header be cleared. I did a quick
google search, and didn't find anything about this.

Thanks in advance!
Steve