[asterisk-users] re:Simple But important question (for me)

Matthew Warren mwarren at ru-intouch.com
Thu Jul 20 05:09:04 MST 2006

>Actually it is a non-commercial solution he needs and you offered a
>commercial one in a non commercial group. ;-)

>Cheers
>Gonzalo

there is a small chance of that, seeing that an address validation script is
used for just that address validation and is implemented in customer service
applications to query against an existing customer database.    If you will,
Gonzalo, show me a use for- an address validation script, populated
database, and has an actual purpose that is worth asking people for help-
that is non commercial.