[asterisk-users] Zaptel Compilation Error

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jul 19 09:15:17 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 18:10 +1000, RR wrote:
> Think this has been covered several times on the list. Sounds like the
> spinlock.h issue. You need to go into the kernel directory, for you it
> seems like the /usr/src/kernels/2.6.9-34.0.2.EL-smp-i686/include/linux/spinlock.h
> file and replace anywhere you see 'rw_lock' with 'rwlock', make clean,
> make

It just occurred to me that I can easily check for this using autoconf.
I have already added autoconf to zaptel in the trunk for other purposes.
I'm going to go work on some magic to make it so you never see this
problem again from anyone once Asterisk 1.4 is released. :)

--
Russell Bryant
Software Developer