[asterisk-users] Unicall libmfcr

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 08:42:27 MST 2006

>From where did you downloaded the snapshot? could you post a link to
the sources?

I think this is a problem of missmatch version of old libunicall an
newer libmfcr.
Those undefined macros should be part of the libunicall headers, so
when compiling the new libmfcr2, it does not find the newer libunicall
macros. Anyway, im just guessing.

I have downloaded what I think is the latest distribution of unicall
from soft-switch.org, in download section, and cannot find such
macros. Please point at the sources.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"