[asterisk-users] QueueMetrics 1.2.1 released today

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Wed Jul 19 07:39:11 MST 2006

There is an updating.txt file in the web app under WEB-INF/README
In practice, updating from 1.2.0 means changing the webapp and keeping the
same database. It's really a 5 minutes operation.

If you istead used yum to install, just type
yum update queuemetrics
and you should have it updated in minutes (see the FAQ page at
http://queuemetrics.loway.it/faq.jsp for other information on how to
install using yum).

Hope this helps
l.