[asterisk-users] Bad luck installing bristuff on multiple Linux'es. Any one got a good-luck story I can repeat?

Filip Drągowski f.dragowski at ontp.net
Wed Jul 19 04:37:06 MST 2006

Bristuff 0.2.0-RC8 if for Asterisk 1.0.10
Bristuff 0.3.0-PRE-1r if for Asterisk 1.2.9.1, libpri 1.2.3 and zaptel 1.2.6
download proper versions
(for Asterisk 1.2.9.1)
look at install.sh in bristuff directory
do as it's written there:
cd zaptel
patch -p1 < ../patches/zaptel.patch
cd ..

cd libpri-1.2.3
patch -p1 < ../patches/libpri.patch
cd ..

cd asterisk-1.2.9.1
patch -p1 < ../patches/asterisk.patch
cd ..

then try to install Trixbox.

Asterisk at Home as i kno comes with whole OS and asterisk installation is
automated and ther is no time for applying bristuff patches.
It looks that You have to manually install OS and asterisk then trixbox

-Hope that help You a little.