[asterisk-users] call-limit and problem with freezy phones. also freezy zap channels with x101p card.

Vitaly Oborsky undersmoker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:22:19 MST 2006

call-limit and problem with freezy phones. also freezy zap channels
with x101p card.

Hello all.
I have installed asterisk 1.2.9.1 and zaptel 1.2.6.
I have such configuration:
I have some phones  with planet vip-156 with configuration in sip.conf:
[036] ; planet 222
type=friend
host=dynamic
canreinvite=yes
username=036
secret=036
nat=no
qualify=100000
dtfmode=rfc2833
musiconhold=default
context=office
callerid=<036>
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
call-limit=1

everything work good, but sometimes i have situation in which the
asterisk thinks that phone is borrowed at present, and appear message
like that:
cannot create a sip channel due to usage limit.......
but when in this situation i check channels with comand "show
channels", i see that phone, on which can not call, in this moment
absolutly free.
That situation appear when i started using call-limit=1.
When i do asterisk -rx reload, then that fixes.
How that can be fixed without reloads?
Also I have problem with zap channels only with x101p cards. Sometimes
channel stay up even when line hangup. Also I have tdm400 cards, they
work perfect.
section in zappata.conf for x101p channel:

context=generic-inc
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usedistinctiveringdetection=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
usecallingpres=no