[asterisk-users] Injecting prerecorded audio into active call

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Jul 18 08:45:13 MST 2006

Yes, use a web interface to re-generate features.conf on the fly?  hmm..
then tell asterisk to reload it.  (Should be OK if the web interface has
some manner of a mutex to keep other instances of the web interface from
stomping on its features.conf and if reload res_features.so does what
you want it to)

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC