[Asterisk-Users] Music on Hold from Soundcard

Christopher Snell chris.snell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:40:43 MST 2006

Alex,

Did you ever get an answer to this or figure it out?  I'm having the
exact same problem.

In fact, I can run the ast-playlinein and pipe it to aplay and hear
the sound over the sound card just fine.  I have a suspicion that
Asterisk does not like the format that arecord is spitting out or
something along these lines.

Any ideas, anyone?

thanks,

Chris