[asterisk-users] Testing 911?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 09:31:32 MST 2006

I do it all the time, after I finish installing a PBX (asterisk or
other PBX) I dial 911 and say: Hi this is a test call, I'm a PBX tech,
just finished an installation and just wanted to make sure that 911
works. Then I ask the operator on the other end of the line to confirm
the e911 info he has with me, to make sure that it matches the Address
and phone number that I am realy calling from.