[asterisk-users] Queue RoundRobin

Delca delcas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 08:24:34 MST 2006

Hi Kevin, thanks for answering.

>>From the problem you are having it sounds like
the agent whose phone keeps ringing is in a lower penalty then the other
agent. Are both agents in the same group?

Yes, both agents are in the same group.

>>If you make the one agent busy
does it ring to the next phone?

Nope

>>If not, what does the CLI say when it
tries to connect the next call to the second phone?

Here's the URL with complete IVR procedure with 2 agents online:
http://pastebin.com/750304

Regards,
Santiago