[asterisk-users] Vicidial + Unicall mfcr2

Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro bruno.loureiro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 18:57:11 MST 2006

On 7/17/06, Matt Florell <astmattf at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know as I've never tested libunicall on any Asterisk system.
>
> VICIDIAL will currently only work with Zap/SIP/IAX channels.
>
> Can you install Unicall to use with USA T1s?

No , it  works with MFC/R2 signaling . There are some countries where ISDN
it is not the only choice.

Would it make sense to do
> so for any practical purposes?

If I have to change mfcr2 to ISDN the PSTN will change my  line number.

What does the Unicall channel show up as inside of asterisk? (Zaptel
> channels show up as "Zap/1-1" and so on.)

Unicall/1-1
extensions.conf
exten => 38521717,1,Dial(Unicall/g1/${EXTEN},,tT)

MATT---

I think it works...

msn: loureiro_bruno at hotmail.com