[asterisk-users] Vicidial + Unicall mfcr2

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 18:31:47 MST 2006

I don't know as I've never tested libunicall on any Asterisk system.

VICIDIAL will currently only work with Zap/SIP/IAX channels.

Can you install Unicall to use with USA T1s? Would it make sense to do
so for any practical purposes?

What does the Unicall channel show up as inside of asterisk? (Zaptel
channels show up as "Zap/1-1" and so on.)

MATT---