[asterisk-users] Regression testing dialplan changes

Nic Hughes nicolas.h at virgin.net
Sun Jul 16 15:31:24 MST 2006

Hi all,

As I am starting to have stable live releases of a dialplan and
development work going on in parallel I need to have some sort of
regression test in place to ensure that no key functions of the current
dialplan are broken by a new version. Does anyone have pointers to the
best way to run an automated test on the dialplan, what I am really
hoping for is something that looks and works a bit like an nUnit type
automated test but I'll take almost any automated testing approach over
the alternative - which is manual re-testing every time we change a
dialplan.

Thanks, Nic