[asterisk-users] FW: Are FreePBX Extensions not being created inasterisk? & FOP question.

Niklas Larsson pnsystem at comhem.se
Thu Jul 13 23:47:23 MST 2006

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:23:14 +0100, Steven wrote:

> Hi Alex, that file doesn't exist on my system. Hmm that's most
> likely a permissions problem then, since I'm still running httpd as
> apache user rather than the suggested way of running it as the
> asterisk user.
>
> I really would rather have httpd running as the apache user rather
> than the asterisk user. Anyone got any creative suggestions on how
> to arrange the users / groups permissions to allow that?

The latest freepbx sets the correct group permissions on the files needed. What you need to do is to adduser www-data/httpd asterisk, but there is an issue with fop - i had to run it as a www-data/httpd user (hacked the amportal script).

There is an issue with voicemail as well, don't use the web for my voicemail though...

/Niklas