[asterisk-users] Delay on ring after dial Out

Pablo Mora pablo at espoltel.net
Thu Jul 13 13:18:52 MST 2006

Hello,

I've asterisk installed, but It has a particularity.

When I dial an extension in context internal (exten =>
1001,1,Dial,SIP/1001), the call finishes successfully. But, when I dial to
get a trunk line (trunk like an analog line from PSTN) it takes above 15 sec
to give me tone (exten => 0,1,Dial,Zap/g1).

What it's wrong? What can I do to remove this "delay".  After de 15 secs, I
can call normally, but you really don't wanna wait 15 secs every time you
will call.

Thanks

Pablo