[asterisk-users] DTMF detection and Sangoma cards

Cory Andrews Cory at VoIPSupply.com
Thu Jul 13 10:34:54 MST 2006

I have not read through this entire thread, but I used to experience an
issue on Polycom phones where if you were on a call, interacting with an IVR
menu, if a call came in on the second line, you could not interact with the
IVR via DTMF, until the call coming in on the second line went away.

Cory Andrews
Executive Vice President
++++++++++++++++++
VoIPSupply.com