[asterisk-users] unhappy-about-VoIP-providers@googlegroups.com founded

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Wed Jul 12 15:32:39 MST 2006

To keep the Asterisk mailing list free of Voip provider complaints:

VoIP is a growing business area. We all find days of problems. Some
companies can handle problems. Some VoIP providers create problems. In
this group we can discuss and learn how to handle conflicts.

What to do and what not to do in this group:
1. Report cases and your impression.
2. Try to word it polite, even it is sometimes hard to do so.
3. Do not use any words you would not say also to your own 12 year old
child.
4. Accept advices.

Caution and remember, this is a Google list. All messages are
UNREMOVABLE in the Search engine, ....

Good luck!