[asterisk-users] Asterisk version: 1.2.9.1 or older?

Don Pobanz asterisk at hastingsutilities.com
Thu Jul 13 08:18:18 MST 2006

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
> On 2 setups, 1 very simple, 1 with queues and a hardware timing source,
> the latter crashed 3 times in the first week (stable since then), and
> has been dropping calls. The former has been rock solid, and fine.

I guess I am a 'me to'.

I am running 1.2.9.1 and did not have any problems until setting up
queues. Within a day of doing queue logins/logouts our T1 DID trunks
(not PRI) stopped accepting calls from the local telco. Internal calls
though channel banks continued to function properly. A restart would
clear the situation. This happened on three separate occasions. After
that, I got smarter and stopped doing anything with queues. ;) We will
implement our queues at a later date!

Don Pobanz