[asterisk-users] an operational scenario

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Thu Jul 13 06:02:03 MST 2006

Bruce Ferrell wrote:
> the problem I'm seeing is one way audio between extensions.  I've
> splpit up the numbering plan internal/external.  All are in the same
> range. I'll try splitting them and see what happens.

By "one way audio between extensions" are you talking about calls
between extensions where one side is on the internal network and one
side is on the external network?  If so you might look at disabling
reinvite and/or making sure the external party's RTP connection is able
to make it through any firewall you might have in place.

--
Jamin W. Collins