[asterisk-users] IAX2 vs TDMoE

Jon Schøpzinsky jos at detele.dk
Thu Jul 13 01:12:19 MST 2006

Hello List

We are having some load problems, and they are impacting IAX2 performance the most, with large amounts of jitter and lost packets.

I'm currently thinking about using TDMoE for internal communication between our Asterisk servers.
Does anybody know how load problems impact TDMoE?

We are not having quality problems on our E1 connections, so I would guess that performance should be the same for TDMoE.

Kind Regards
Jon