[asterisk-users] FW: $3,000 server

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:35:53 MST 2006

His work ethic is fine... He either couldn't do the job you wanted, or he
didn't want to, so he sent you to someone else. If you paid Greg instead of
NuFone, then that's really tough shit for you for not following the
instructions Jeremy gave you. Furthermore, Jeremy gets to wash his hands of
the issue because you never paid him... If I hire a tech to go out to your
site and install a server, but you pay the tech instead of my company, then
you're dealing with the tech, not me. If something breaks, you don't get to
come crying to me because you circumvented my company's payment system and I
never saw a dime.

Jeremy/NuFone has every right to send lawyers after you for saying the
things you're saying. He's right to say what you're doing is extortion. I
certainly hope he wins his case... Grow up.

Alex

On 7/12/06, Michael Workman <mworkman at imbroadcasting.net> wrote:

> You sent us to Greg.... And We paid WHERE GREG TOLD US TO PAY.....
> So that's no Excuse....
>

> We have History of MSN Chat With Greg.... And Since he took the Money he
> has
> not shown up on MSN again...
>
> This Goes Great to show what type of Company you Run... Its Ether you Rip
> Off People or you Hire People to Rip off People and use them as a Fall
> Guy... OR you Too Stupid to Hire People who Rip Your Company off...
>
> Ether way you Better check your Work Ethics... Then Treating with Lawyers
> everyone with "pending litigation against you for your defamatory and
> libelous public comments"
>
> GREAT WAY TO DO BUSINESS

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com