[asterisk-users] FW: $3,000 server

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Wed Jul 12 13:32:54 MST 2006

> You sent us to Greg.... And We paid WHERE GREG TOLD US TO PAY.....
> So that's no Excuse....

So if he sent you to Greg, and Greg screwed you over, you do have an issue
with Greg.  Not NuFone.  That's the way the law tends to work.

You are, however, probably doing a good job of alienating a potential ally
in the event that there is some basis for action against Greg.

And quite frankly, I don't think anyone on asterisk-users wants to see this
stuff; it has nothing to do with Asterisk.  So - please take it to private
e-mail, or hire an attorney and let the billable hours start rolling.
That's what the rest of us do.

... JG