[asterisk-users] Call Parking breaks suddenly

Christopher Snell chris.snell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:34:56 MST 2006

Hi,

We're using Polycom IP501 SIP phones (app version 1.6.4.0043) with
Asterisk 1.2.9.1.  I set up call parking last week and for a while, it
worked great.  It stopped working yesterday, all of the sudden.  What
happens is that when the phone user dials #999 (our parkext), the call
does not get parked and the caller hears the DTMF.  Actually, they
don't hear the DTMF, they hear a popping noise as the keys are
pressed.

The configuration files have not been changed since call parking was
initially enabled.  I'm running a console with -vvv and I don't see
any errors reported.

Any ideas? Thanks...

Chris