[asterisk-users] Global variables and AGI

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Wed Jul 12 07:34:18 MST 2006

Yes, thanks again for the suggestions. I wrote a few scripts for
different things that we needed in the office and by the time I got to
that one, I was tired and wasn't thinking straight anymore. I am
probably going to just set a dummy variable for now and have asterisk
update the global. Down the road we plan on adding a database for call
logging, configurations, etc, and I would agree with you Jay, storing
the variable there would be the better choice.

Thanks again.
Kevin