[asterisk-users] asterisk + nite affiliates

Terry Wade terry at acticom.co.za
Wed Jul 12 02:39:02 MST 2006

Hi Guys

I have a client call center that has after hours agents. Once the call
center closes they forward calls to the night affiliates. These nite
operators are not constant and tend to swop with each other and then let
the person in charge know who is on when. I have the mammoth (Mannie)
task of getting a gui solution for asterisk. I would like to open a web
browser and have a little drop down box where i can select the after
hours workers number (be in home or mobile numbers) and then dial the
numbers when incoming calls start hitting the system. They are currently
using the Avaya Definity for this, but we are phasing it out.

I am running on Suse 10.0 and asterisk 1.2.9.1

Is there already a software out there that can do this or should i have
already started coding.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Terry