[asterisk-users] MFC/R2 country and carrier specific protocol variants

Kanelbullar mao_tse_tungue at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Jul 12 02:35:07 MST 2006

Hi Dennis,

  Thank you for the information.
  We haven't had that problem so far, in the tests that we have been making (we are not yet in production, but will likely be within a short time frame in several countries), so unfortunately I cannot help you in that specific problem.
  I hope you can solve it quickly, though. Good luck.

  Best regards,
  Paulo

Dennis Nacino <starisk11 at yahoo.com> skrev:
  Hi Paulo,

I'm from Philippines and here's the protocol variant line I use for our R2 provider (Nextel
Philippines)

protocolvariant=ph,12,18,1

But it never reach production stage pending resolution of the problem I post in this list last May
"[Asterisk-Users] Unicall MFC/R2 B3,B4 and clear back". Anyway, I presumed you've been using
UNICALL/R2 channel in production. May, I know how did you deal with that problem. Should I
presumed that since R2 is so variant, somehow you've been spare.

Regards,

Dennis