[asterisk-users] MFC/R2 country and carrier specific protocol variants

Dennis Nacino starisk11 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 21:22:14 MST 2006

Hi Paulo,

I'm from Philippines and here's the protocol variant line I use for our R2 provider (Nextel
Philippines)

protocolvariant=ph,12,18,1

But it never reach production stage pending resolution of the problem I post in this list last May
"[Asterisk-Users] Unicall MFC/R2 B3,B4 and clear back". Anyway, I presumed you've been using
UNICALL/R2 channel in production. May, I know how did you deal with that problem. Should I
presumed that since R2 is so variant, somehow you've been spare.

Regards,

Dennis