[asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 17:16:55 MST 2006

I find this hard to believe, half a truth is a whole lie. First you
just say the screwed you out $3k, not saying how, letting everyone
assume thru phone service, then you change the story, you lied before,
how do we know you are saying the truth now?
In any case it doesnt make sense anyhow, why would you pay $3k for
just setting up a server, when others here on the list will do it for
much less. Also they never did the work? just took the money? thats an
accusation that doesn't make sense.