[asterisk-users] Rate or rank ITSP

mike mike at thundersystems.it
Tue Jul 11 18:03:53 MST 2006

i'll be very interested in that
it would also be useful that every qos rate comply with some
deterministic criteria
also, imho, keep in mind that a qos rating should be given on provider
+destination country
because in my experience, qos varies very much depending on which
destination country you are calling
that would add a lot of work to the list, which should be heavily
community driven
of course a 'resuming' score for each provider would be more readable

someone have experience on determining an 'mean opinion score' value
with asterisk + some software solution ?
i've been messing with app_milliwatt but my know-how is scarying empty

.mike