[asterisk-users] what single PRI interface, from which manufacturer

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Tue Jul 11 10:08:41 MST 2006

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Frank Ochmann wrote:
> List,
>
> I was wondering what would be the best PRI (E1) interface card from
> which manufacturer. Digium, Sangoma, Eicon, Junghanns, ???
>
> AFAIK there are some IRQ sharing issues with a Digium TE110P; or can
> someone confirm stable operation of this card?
>
> Any suggestions?

I cannot say which is the best, because I didn't try/use all of them.

But I can recommend the Eicon DIVA Server card. These cards are very
good, reliable and have powerful features. We do have best results on
projects using these cards.
Some people here might say that the cards are very expensive, but I say
it's worth.

Armin