[asterisk-users] Test E1 channel

Ralph Liebessohn ralphliebessohn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 08:52:40 MST 2006

On 7/7/06, Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com> wrote:

> One of the ends must be configured as pri_net and the other as
> pri_cpe. By the error I think the problem is with your configuration,
> does zttool says no alarms in spans?
>
> Post your configuration files zapata.conf and zaptel.conf
>
> Regards
>
> On 7/7/06, Marco Mouta <marco.mouta at gmail.com> wrote:
> > by Ports i mean Spans :)
> >
> > On 7/7/06, Marco Mouta < marco.mouta at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Newbie guess,
> > >
> > > Don't you need to set one of the ports NT mode and the other one as TE
> mode?
> > >
> > > hope it helps
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >
> > > PS. give me some feed back if it solved.

Hi folks,

that was my first try.
I had set all the first E1 channel as pri_net and all the second E1 channel
as pri_cpe but I got this error.
chan_zap.c: PRI Error: We think we-re the network, but they think they're
the network, too.
When I set everybody as pri_net this message stops.
Today, I put the E1 channel to work, it was only set the channel to pri_cpe
and dial !
I still without know why the previous tests didn´t work.
Thanks everybody.

--
Ralph Liebessohn
ICQ: 74835911