[asterisk-users] Test E1 channel

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 07:30:28 MST 2006

I think you are really confused. I dont see a reason why dialing
555666 the call should go to client SIP/test. What you are doing is
dialing to Zap channel 1 (whatever it is) the number 5556662, so, what
do you have connected at the other end of the Zap/1 channel?

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"