[asterisk-users] Asterisk stops abruptly

Dan Brummer dan.brummer at vegas.com
Tue Jul 11 08:20:04 MST 2006

Hello,
I'm recently having the problem where Asterisk just stops working.  The
console gets disconnected and the process appears to die.  I am using
Asterisk version 1.2.9.1.  Anyone have any ideas on where I should be
looking for the cause of my problem?  Also, I notice there is a
/var/log/asterisk/messages log file but it doesn't contain any
information that I can use to help troubleshoot the application
crashing.  Is there a way to put more debugging in the log file?

Thank you for your help,
Dan