[Asterisk-Users] Very bad quality withAVMFritz!cardPCIandchan_capi

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Tue Jul 11 00:55:40 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 16:38 +1000, James Harper wrote:

> > So I've just had the time to swap and disable usb in my bios and it
> > changed nothing the quality is still the same (which means horrible).
> > How could I check where the problem comes from?

I had absolutely awful sound on my AVM Fritz! with chan_capi until
someone pointed me in the direction of the codec setting in capi.conf

;ulaw=yes        ;set this, if you live in u-law world instead of a-law

I thought I am in the u-law world but evidently I am not.
--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>