[asterisk-users] zaphfc - problem

Marcin J. Kowalczyk kowalma at kowalma.com
Mon Jul 10 08:03:01 MST 2006

hI,

 I've got problem with zaphfc kernel module. After I load into kernel i
receive something like that into syslog:

0 16:56:42 viperprint-de kernel: zaphfc: empty HDLC frame or bad CRC
received (framelen = 5, stat = 0xff, card = 0).
Jul 10 16:56:42 viperprint-de kernel: zaphfc: empty HDLC frame or bad
CRC received (framelen = 3, stat = 0xff, card = 0).
Jul 10 16:56:42 viperprint-de kernel: zaphfc: empty HDLC frame or bad
CRC received (framelen = 30, stat = 0xfc, card = 0).

in my zapta.conf i'vh got:

[channels]
language=en
signalling = bri_net_ptmp
group = 1
context=default
channel => 1

i've tried to change bri_net_ptmp into bri_cpe_ptmp but it didn't help.

ISDN card is connected with good cable (i've plugged out phone) - or
should I use ISDN crossover cable?

I've searched google, but I didn't find anything helpfull.

Regards,
Marcin