[asterisk-users] Mandriva 2006 Cooker RPM for Asterisk 1.2.9

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Jul 10 12:23:22 MST 2006

Julian Varanini wrote:
> Hi Doug,
>
> I thought of that as well.  I am not a total n00b with Mandriva, just
> enough to be dangerous.  Do you have any walk throughs that I could
> use as a guide?  Do you create an asterisk user for it to run under?
> What other software should I install in order for it to not only
> compile properly but also for asterisk to run.

The only thing I make sure  to do, is  install ALL the development
libraries.  Including the perl, pear, python and php libraries.

No, I don't have any walk thoughs or guides.

For Zaptel, libpri and Asterisk, along with the addons, just make
clean;make;make install work for me.  Nothing special.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: