[asterisk-users] Mutiple Homes one asterisk box

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrewniemants at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 10:15:18 MST 2006

I have a asterisk box up and running great. I have another house in my
backyard that also wants to use my asterisk box. I am running trixbox
now and have two POTS lines connected to digium TDM400P as well as 1
voip line for long distance. I would like to keep these two houses as
seperate as possible (one POTS line for one house the other POTS for
other house and share the VOIP line). What is the best way to go about
doing this? Both houses will have Budgetone sip phones and share the
same ethernet network. Can I install two instances of asterisk on the
same box or is there a better way? Any suggestions?