[asterisk-users] Re: Metermaid phone compatibility

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 09:02:37 MST 2006

Yes, I am using the 1.2.7.1 patch on 1.2.9.1.  It seemed to work fine.

Still curious if anyone has this working on an Aastra phone?  I can't get it
to work but someone in the bug.digium.com list said they had it working on
an Aastra phone.  Maybe I am missing something.  I tried just about
everything I can think of.  How does metermaid work?  Is it using
devicestate() similar to what the bristuff patch does or is it a different
mechanism.  What does the phone need to support in order for this to work.
As far as I know, Aastra phones only support SIP device monitoring for BLF
with the current firmware.