[asterisk-users] CallerID

Ryder Brook ryderbrook09 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 21:10:04 MST 2006

Thanks to everyone.
I had everything right except that rxgain and txgain were set to 0.
I am actually embarassed to say that I spent most of Saturday getting lost and learning a lot and the stupid mistake was that the telephone that I was calling from has caller id blocked. Well, the only satisfaction is that I now know how the whole thing is configured. I also learnt that you have to start with a clean slate for dialplans, and throw away what's left as *.conf files after A at H installation. Also, avoid deeply nested includes.
-braman

Ryder Brook Pediatrics
P.O.Box 608
Morrisville, VT 05661