[asterisk-users] How to transfer other sessions

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Sun Jul 9 19:28:05 MST 2006

Hi all.

I am looking for a method to transfer a caller
on an existing session to another extension.

For example,

SIP/200 is currently talking with SIP/300.

I want to force user SIP/200 to be transfered to SIP/400.
(without myself being SIP/200. I am just an admin
at the asterisk console)
Then SIP/300 left alone, can be hung up.

Is there any way this can be done from the Asterisk
console or any other Dial plan commands or AGI commands ?

Any advise or pointers I will truly appreciate.
Thank you.

--
David Shimamoto