[asterisk-users] mISDN configuration

Andrea Spadaccini a.spadaccini at mediatechnologies.it
Fri Jul 7 02:59:23 MST 2006

Ciao James,

> > Hello everyone,
> > I'm trying to set up an Asterisk machine with a quad-port BRI
> > Junghanns card, and I want to use the mISDN drivers.
> >
> > I'm having some trouble configuring it: do I need to use CAPI
> > drivers? I haven't found good links, could you please provide some
> > info?
>
> At what point are you stuck? There are a few steps to the process:
>
> . Set up misdn-init.conf
> . Configure asterisk/misdn.conf
> . Configure extensions.conf appropriately

I have checked again my configuration, and I think that I am confused
about the NT/TE question.

The four ports are configured as NT. The GSM gateway is connected to
the NT port of the PBX running asterisk. Is it a correct configuration?
Right now I expect an incoming call to the GSM gateway to be routed by
Asterisk, but the gateway doesn't even synchronize with the PBX.

What could be my mistake?
TIA,

--
Andrea Spadaccini
Multimedia Technologies Institute s.r.l.