[asterisk-users] mISDN configuration

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Fri Jul 7 00:42:15 MST 2006

Hello Andrea,

AS> Hello everyone,
AS> I'm trying to set up an Asterisk machine with a quad-port BRI
AS> Junghanns card, and I want to use the mISDN drivers.

Hi andrea,

best way to do it is to download the install-misdn mqueue from beronet
web site

http://www.beronet.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=38&func=selectfolder&cat=1&lang=en

just untar it and do "make install", it will download and compile all
needed files for misdn - chan_misdn.

If you need further assistance you can contact me (in italian also) al
alessio AT interconnessioni DOT it

Regards!

--
Best regards,