[asterisk-users] for you guys setting up customer offices...

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Jul 6 13:06:28 MST 2006

calvis wrote:

> Grandstreams are junk. (I have had bad experiences with them)

The former doesn't necessarily derive from the latter :-)

Others of us have found them to be an excellent low-cost solution that
puts VoIP in places it otherwise would not be economical to deploy.

Everyone's mileage varies, and IMO it doesn't do any of us any good for
negative opinions to be presented to the public as fact.  You
disclaimed, indeed, but you would have been better off to say something
like, "Grandstreams have been problematic for me in my application space."

Thx.

B.

believed to be clean.