[asterisk-users] control during registration process

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 01:31:57 MST 2006

Do you mean source code modification is the only way to do it?
In register message, I get the following information.
Authorization: Digest username="8766760539", realm="asterisk",
nonce="51cff2e4", uri="sip:203.193.26.234",
response="e6899541b2793d3a4a700ed220143322".
I want to get the value of uri (IP part) and store it in the db.
Where should I start in source code?