[asterisk-users] Polycom with Asterisk

Dean at INKnBITs dean.bath at inknbits.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 00:59:16 MST 2006

Has anybody managed to get the ACD function to work with Polycom IP501
phones and Asterisk?

I have used the trunk versions of libpri and zaptel and the
polycom_acd_functions -r30432 branch of asterisk, but it still will not
work.

Are there any special settings that need to be in the polycom config file?

When I try and login with agent 7777 (which is in the agents.conf) it comes
up in the CLI with 'HINT needed on 7777'
I have set the agentlogin=yes and agentcbcontext=demo in the sip.conf, is
there anything that needs to be added to extensions.conf or the agents.conf?

I have been working on this for a couple of weeks now, and just banging my
head on the wall now!

Any sample configs for asterisk and/or polycom would be great.

Thanks,
Dean Bath.