[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk -x option in 1.2.9.1

Tim C. Lewis tclewis at oreilly.com
Wed Jul 5 13:26:59 MST 2006

i've encountered similar problems with the last line of an:
asterisk -rx "iax2 show channels"

with 1.2.7.1, i can typically expect the last line, which is "n active IAX
channels" to appear.  with 1.2.9.1 it's a complete gamble, typically not
displaying (but fine if run from interactive console, of course).  this
threw off our monitoring of in-use channels.

-tcl.