[Asterisk-Users] can't dial Scotland ...

Colin MacMillan macmillanc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 07:14:23 MST 2006

Hello,

For some reason I can't call Scotland from London ...

The details:
Asterisk v. 1.2.9.1
ISDN2 Interface - Junghanns card with BRIstuff 0.3.0-PRE-1q

Extensions.conf (context SIP-PHONES)
exten=>_X.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN},60)

When I call this number - 01417778979 (this is a building company and the
number should work fine) - a woman's voice from BT announces - 'call cannot
be completed as dialed, please check the number and try again'.

I have only had this problem with calls to Glasgow, no other telephone
number is having a problem, local, national, or international.

Any help appreciated
Colin